Delete a workspace
Role: Company Administrator
Follow this procedure to delete a workspace. Your action will permanently remove the workspace, including workspace messages, contacts, templates, scenarios and distribution lists.
Warning! It's important that you understand the consequences of deleting a workspace. Whispir strongly recommends that you consult a Whispir system administrator before proceeding.
- Ensure that the required workspace is on the Workspace toolbar.
- Hover over the workspace to view the Workspace menu.
On the bar at the bottom of the menu click Manage Workspace.
The workspace's user page opens. It lists all users who currently have access to the workspace..
- Click Delete.
- Read the information on the Confirm Workspace Deletion page. It outline the implications of deleting a workspace.
- If you still want to proceed click Delete. (Otherwise click Cancel.)
- Click OK in the message to confirm your action.
- In the next message read the repeated warning about the consequences of deleting.
- If you still want to proceed click OK. (Otherwise click Cancel.)
Note: If you don’t see the Delete button you don't have permission to delete the workspace.