Add or remove multiple workspace users
Role: Company Administrator, Workspace Leader
You can add one or more users in one go to a single workspace or remove one or more users.
Note: A user’s status must be Active before you can assign them to workspaces using the process below.
- Ensure that the required workspace is on the Workspace toolbar.
- Hover over the workspace to view the Workspace menu.
On the bar at the bottom of the menu click Manage Workspace.
The [workspace name] page opens.
- Click Manage at the top of the page.
The Add Members to Workspace page opens.
- Available members (users) are listed in the left pane. All company users are displayed by default but you can filter the list using the Add from field.
- Current workspace members (users) are listed in the right pane.
(Press and hold the CTRL key to select multiple separate entries, or press and hold the SHIFT key to select a block of entries.)
The selected users are added to the list on the right.
The selected users are removed.
Note: A company administrator can also add multiple users to multiple workspaces via the Assign Users to Workspaces page. And they can remove users via the View/Edit Company Users page. See Assign users to workspaces and Remove a user from a workspace.