Schedule a message to be sent multiple times
This topic relates to Whispir’s ‘classic’ messaging features (not to the Rich Message Studio).
You can schedule a message to be sent multiple times (up to 99 times) over a specified period.
- Create your new message. See Create a new ‘classic’ message.
- Click Send Later at the bottom of the New Message page.
The Schedule Message page opens.
- Select the Repeat option.
- In the Start on fields enter the date and time the message is to be sent for the first time.
- Use the days, hours and minutes fields (as required) to nominate the resend frequency.
- In the End after message is sent field nominate the number of times the message is to be sent.
- Click Send.
Each instance of the scheduled message is listed separately on the Scheduled Items page. The value in the Schedule # column is identical for all scheduled occurrences of the message.
Note: The Scheduled Items page only shows your scheduled messages. Any messages scheduled by other users are not shown.