There are two ways to run a scenario: From within the Whispir platform and from Whispir's OneClick app on a mobile device.
Note: If the scenario uses a template, it's not updated automatically if the template is updated. To apply the updated template, edit the scenario to re-select the template and then save your changes.
Run one or more scenarios from within the Whispir platform
- Ensure that the required workspace is on the Workspace toolbar.
- Hover over the workspace to view the Workspace menu.
- Under Workflows click Run Scenario. (If you can’t see it, click More to view more commands.)
The Run Scenario dialog opens, listing all predefined scenarios.
- Do one of the following:
- To run one scenario click Send Now beside it.
- To run multiple scenarios at the same time select the check box beside the relevant scenarios and click Send Now.
- To edit one scenario before sending it click Edit & Send. This opens the scenario on the New Message page, allowing you to edit the content and settings and then click Send.
- To schedule one scenario to run at a later date and time click Schedule beside it. This opens the Schedule Scenario page. See About scheduling messages for help with scheduling.
Warning! Take care when clicking Send Now. This action sends the message immediately, so make sure the scenario content has been finalised.
Run a scenario using the Whispir OneClick app
The Whispir OneClick app lets you access and run your workspace scenarios directly from a mobile device. You can only run one scenario at a time and you can’t make changes to any scenarios.
Important! Whispir recommends you secure OneClick with a personal 4-digit PIN to ensure that only you can initiate a scenario on your mobile device.
- Launch OneClick on your mobile device and log in using your Whispir username and password.
OneClick lists all workspaces that you have access.
- Tap a workspace to view all scenarios that have been created for it.
- Tap the scenario you want to run.
The scenario opens. It shows the number of recipients and distribution lists the scenario message will be sent to.
- Tap and hold the red button until it changes to blue, indicating that the scenario has been run successfully.