This topic relates to Whispir’s Rich Message Studio (not to Whispir’s ‘classic’ messaging).
The Rich Message Studio contains both a Template Library (for ready-made message templates that are available across all workspaces) and a workspace’s My Templates page (for templates that users have either created by saving another template with a new name or created from scratch). You can preview any of these templates.
Note: You can also use the Template List page (Workspace menu > Template Studio) to view, edit, copy, map or delete templates that are available to the current workspace. However, this page doesn’t list the ready-made templates that live in the Rich Message Studio’s Template Library. See View, edit or delete templates and Copy, move or map templates.
- Ensure that the required workspace is on the Workspace toolbar.
- Hover over the workspace to view the Workspace menu.
- Under Template Studio click My Templates.
The Rich Message Studio opens at the My Templates page for the current workspace.
- Find a template on the My Templates page or click Choose template from library and find it in the Template Library.
- Do either of the following:
Tip! You can scroll down the page or use the Search function or find it by category in the Category pane on the left.
- To edit a template hover your mouse over the template and click either Edit or Use (depending on where you’re accessing the template from).
The template opens at the Details step.
- To preview the template hover your mouse over the template and click Preview.
The page shows you how the message will appear on a desktop computer or mobile phone. Click a channel selector to switch between different content views.
- About the Rich Message Studio
- Create a new rich template from scratch
- Create a new rich template from an existing one
- View, edit or delete templates
- Copy, move or map templates