Manage response rules
The Response Rule List page lets you view and edit all response rules that have been created for a workspace. You can also map one or more rules to other workspaces and delete them (remove them) from a workspace.
- Ensure that the required workspace is on the Workspace toolbar.
- Hover over the workspace to view the Workspace menu.
- Under Messages click View Response rule. (If you can’t see it, click More to view more commands.)
The Response Rule List page opens. It lists all existing response rules for this workspace. The First Created In column shows the workspace where each rule was originally created. Any rule not created in the current workspace has been mapped to it from another workspace.
Edit a response rule
- On the Response Rule List page click Edit beside a rule to open the Response Rule page.
- Make your changes and click Save.
Map one or more response rules to other workspaces
You can map response rules to other workspaces to make them available for use in templates and messages created in those workspaces. Any changes a user makes to a mapped rule are applied across all workspaces it’s mapped to.
- On the Response Rule List page select the check boxes beside the rules you want to share and click Map Space.
A dialog opens. It lists the workspaces you can share the rules with.
- Select the check box beside the relevant workspaces and click Map.
Remove a response rule from a workspace
Note: Removing/deleting a response rule does not delete it from workspaces it has been shared with.
- On the Response Rule List page select the check boxes beside the rules you want to delete.
- Click Delete (or Delete All) and then click OK in the message to confirm your action.
Tip! You can also delete a single response rule by clicking Remove in the Action column.