This topic relates to Whispir’s ‘classic’ messaging features (not to the Rich Message Studio).
Whispir’s ‘classic’ message feature allows you to create messages for multiple channels (Mobile, Email and Web – and, if available, Voice, Social and Custom). Creating a message involves a number of steps, including:
- Adding the message recipients.
- Attaching any files to the message’s Email channel.
- Applying a template that has been created for or shared with the currently active workspace.
- Adding a label, categories and a subject to the message to make it easy to find in message lists.
- Adding the message content to all required channels (such as Mobile, Email, Voice and Web) and formatting it using the rich text message toolbar.
- Selecting settings on the Features tab and possibly on the Publishing tab.
- Sending your message immediately or scheduling it to be sent later or simply saving your draft message for finalising later.
See Create a new ‘classic’ message for full instructions about creating a ‘classic’ message.