Create a distribution list from a message’s Status page
You can use a message’s Status page to create a distribution list. The steps you follow are mostly identical to those for creating a list from the Distribution List page.
- Ensure that the required workspace is on the Workspace toolbar.
- Hover over the workspace to view the Workspace menu and click Messages.
The View My Messages page opens.
- Locate the sent message and click Status beside it.
The message’s Status page opens at the Message Status view.
- Do one of the following:
- Stay in the Message Status view and click Create List beside a status.
- Click Message Response to open the Message Response view instead and then select the check box beside one or more response categories and click Create List.
The New Distribution List page opens and the recipients that the statuses apply to are automatically added to the list.