If one or more contacts – including active contacts – are no longer required on a workspace’s contact list you can easily delete them. You also have the option of deleting contacts from all other workspaces they’ve been mapped to.
- Only click Delete All if you're sure that a contact should be removed from other workspaces, including ones that you don’t have access to.
- When you delete an active contact from all workspaces you also remove their access to your company’s Whispir contact portal.
- Deleting a contact from a workspace’s contact list also deletes them from any workspace distribution lists they’re on and from any message escalation paths that they’re part of.
- Ensure that the required workspace is on the Workspace toolbar.
- Hover over the workspace to view the Workspace menu and then click Contact Management.
The Contact List page opens at the View Contacts view.
- Find the contacts you want to delete.
See Filter the contact list for tips on finding specific contacts.
- Select the check box beside the contacts you want to delete.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Delete to delete the contacts only from the current workspace.
- Click Delete All to delete the contacts from the current workspace and all other workspaces they’ve been mapped to.
Warning! Only click Delete All if you're sure that the contact should be removed from other workspaces, including ones that you don’t have access to.
- In the message that appears read the warning about the implications of deleting contacts. If you want to proceed click OK.
The contacts are deleted.