Configure Rich Message Studio security
Role: Company Administrator
The Rich Message Studio security setting is used to control potentially serious data leak issues. The setting applies at the company level and relates to rich messages, regardless of whether they’re created via the Rich Message Studio or as ‘classic’ messages.
- When the setting is disabled, if a message is sent from an event (through an event action) all the attributes of the event are also sent, even if they’re not used in the message. This means they can be accessed by anyone inspecting the message in a browser, which may represent a security risk.
- When the setting is enabled, no attributes can be accessed.
- Open the Company Settings page (click > Administration sidebar > Company Settings).
- In the Settings pane on the left expand Rich Message Studio and click Security.
- In the Enable RMS Security field select either Disabled or Enabled.
- Click Save.
Note: The default setting is Disabled.