Configure the Contact API email notification setting
Role: Company Administrator
The Contact API module provides contact management integration with external systems. This allows companies to keep contact details held outside of Whispir in systems such as SAP or Human Resources systems as the source of truth, but periodically import those contacts into Whispir workspaces.
As a company administrator you can use the Contact API Setting (under Company Settings) to set up an automated email to be sent to an email address at the completion of the contact import process. The email outlines the number of records imported, updated, failed and deleted.
- Open the Company Settings page (click > Administration sidebar > Company Settings).
- In the Settings pane on the left expand Contact Management and click Contact API.
- In the Send Completion Email field select Enabled.
- In the Send Email to field enter the email address of the person who needs to receive the notification.
- Select the Successful Import and/or Failed Import check boxes, depending on whether emails are required for both success and failure notifications.
- Click Save.