Configure email settings
Role: Company Administrator
You use the Email Settings function to configure sender information and enable read receipts for outbound emails.
- Open the Company Settings page (click > Administration sidebar > Company Settings).
- In the Settings pane on the left expand Messaging and click Email.
- In the Reply Address Display field select Personalised or Hash, as required.
- Personalised: This is the recommended or default setting. It’s more compatible with spam filters. Sender information is displayed in accordance with their user profile settings (for example, email@example.com).
- Hash: This option is less compatible with spam filters. Sender information is displayed in the automated email gateway format (for example, #firstname.lastname@example.org).