Role: Company Administrator
You use the Current Usage view on the Billing and Usage page to view a summary of:
- The Whispir modules that have been enabled for your company
- Your company’s Whispir contact portal and Whispir Connect URLs
- The total number of Whispir users currently in your company
- A breakdown of the number of current contacts and active contacts per workspace (excluding any contacts that have been mapped to a workspace)
- A breakdown of the number of contacts per workspace who have installed a particular Whispir app.
You can also export the Contacts and Installed Applications data as separate reports (in .XSL format).
- Open the Billing and Usage page (click > Administration sidebar > Billing and Usage).
It opens at the Historic Usage view.
- Click Current usage.
- Review the information on the page.
- To export the data in either the Contacts section or the Installed Applications section click Export at the bottom of each section.
The data is exported as a .XLS file.